|velcro closing tab|
|lining (inner shell)|
|hood string with stopper|
|collar string with stopper|
|collar velcro closing|
- shells -breathable polyamide fabric. Manufactured on the base
of high-durability sort of nylon 6.6, is characterised by the low weight
equal 54g/m2 (Pertex Microlight ).
Besides the minimisation of the sleeping bag's weight it causes making
better use of the down loft. Pertex fabrics are exceptionally thick-weaved,
what can be shown by the fact that there are 4000 fibres on each sq. cm,
what makes it windproof.
The fabric undergoes the calendering process, thanks to which the fabric's surface
is additionally smoothed, what gives the full downproofness.
Finishing of the fabrics provides greatly increased splash-proofness
comparing to the normal micro-fibre materials.
Pertex fabrics have amazing breathing features - the steam arising because of
perspiration penetrates outside and does not condense in the air-down chambers.
Micro-fibre structure of Pertex fabrics, combined with the Teflon impregnation
provides the protection against the fine rain.
For its ability of quick, capillary water dissipating onto the big areas,
products made of Pertex fabrics are characterised by the short drying time.
- collar - down filled "tube" inside the sleeping bag wrapping the neck
of the user, fastened on a side with a velcro and tightened with the elastic
cord with a stopper. Holds the warm air inside the sleeping bag,
limiting the heat exchange with the environment, what increases
the comfort and safety of the user. For the user's convenience, Velcro
has hooks' protection, which prevents clothing from sticking when the collar
- zip tube - a down or synthetic fibre-filled tube running along the zip. It has two tasks:
- velcro closing tab - additional zip protection against the self-opening,
what improves the comfort and safety of the user. It also enables the user
to poke out an arm, after partial unzipping and fastening the tab on his
shoulder in sitting position.
- 2-way zipper - reliable, non-failing nylon coil YKK zip with the
auto blocking system, double-handle main puller and single bottom one. Double-handle upper puller enables manipulating the zip without the need of poking a hand out of the sleeping bag. Bottom puller enables temperature regulation.
The zipper can be located on right, or left side of the sleeping bag, which enables coupling
of two sleeping bags together.
- down chambers - internal construction of a sleeping bag is characterised
by a large number of chambers filled with down. They have different
shapes depending on the model and location.
A large number of chambers limits a danger of down leak if a shell tear occures.
The chambers are divided with mesh baffles, limiting the heat leaking through the seams,
what increases the comfort and safety of the user. The chambers also fix a sleeping bag loft.
- down filling - our products are filled only with top quality natural Polish 100% goose down, fill power 750 cuin, or (in economy versions) 100% duck down, fill power 600 cuin. Our lightest bags and bags in extra version (on client's request) are filled with best Polish 100% goose down, fill power 850 cuin.
We use European standard for fill power marking. We do not use so called "eurodown" (a mix of goose and duck down) in standard, however it is available for order. We do not use down taken from living birds.
- hangers - handles in the sleeping bag's feet making it possible to hang it in the unfolded state in order to air or store it.